Friday, August 31, 2012

Boys Will Be Boys

Yesterday, I had an interesting conversation with my 5 year old. She went downstairs and apparently saw her friend's 2 year old brother's penis (I'm guessing he got out of the bath or was running around, I dunno), so she drew it for me (apparently he's circumcised) and then wanted to draw it bigger for me to see. lol I said, "No, no, honey. We don't draw penises. That's not nice. Besides, your brother and dad have penises and I've seen them. I know what they look like." She looked at me with big eyes and then squinted at me: "You've SEEN daddy's penis?!" Yes, yes, I have.

1 Comment:

Sassyfrazz said...

Hi Sarah!
I haven't been blogging for a very long time...and I haven't been to your blog in a very long time either. Fun to see your blog and see your beautiful children! I am hoping to get back into blogging...so much to say!
This little story is hilarious, and so true of the honesty of kids! Thanks for posting it, and making me laugh!
Sarah