Thursday, August 30, 2012

It's Official! I have a kindergartener!




 Meeting Mrs. Donati
 Anna's Merida backpack

Anna became a kindergartener today. She's so excited! I made her lunch: almond butter and jelly sandwich, strawberries, carrots, a pumpkin cupcake (tastes just like pumpkin pie - thanks Pinterest!), milk and a strawberry straw. Her teacher is Mrs. Donati and she also has a teacher named Mrs. Goin. Paul and I got to stay for story time. We, along with other parents, stood around and snapped pictures! haha :) We love our little girl! She's growing up so fast. I'm nervous about habits she might pick up from other kids. I just hope it goes well.

1 Comment:

Sassyfrazz said...

They grow up fast! My Madelyn is in Kindergarten this year, too. I will have to post pictures of her, because I believe when you and I were pregnant that same year, or just had our daughters we started frequenting each other's blogs. :)